Two Day/One Night Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul
- Transfer from hotel to Istanbul Ataturk Airport (Sultanahmet/Taksim)
- Flight from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport (07:00-08:00)
- Regular (shuttle) Transfer from airport to Heritage Travel Office
- Full Day Regular (Group) Cappadocia Tour with lunch, Undiscovered Cappadocia Tour
- Overnight Sultan Cave Suites B&B (double junior suite room)
- Standard Hot Air Balloon Flight (1 hour)
- Full Day Regular Cappadocia Tour with lunch, Explore & Hike Tour
- Regular (shuttle)Transfer right after the tour to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport
- Flight from Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport to Istanbul Ataturk Airport (19:15-20:35)
- Transfer from Ataturk Airport to hotel in Sultanahmet/Taksim
Around 5 am, we will transfer you to Istanbul Ataturk Airport and at 07:00 you will fly to Cappadocia. Upon your arrival to Nevsehir / Kayseri Airport, we will transfer you to your hotel in Goreme.
The Undiscovered Cappadocia Tour starts at 10:30 by pick-up from your hotel. After a 5 minute drive we will start our hike in the beautiful Rose Valley which will take slightly more than one hour.
Your Cappadocia Undiscovered tour begins with a pick-up at your hotel around 09:45 and a drive to Mustafapasa, the former Greek Village Sinasos with spectacular architecture. We will walk around the village, learning about the population exchange from 1924, the wealthy merchants and locals who once thrived in this town.
We then drive to Sobessos Excavation Site. This site is currently being excavated and we will see the Roman bath, tombs, temple and beautiful mosaics already unearthed.
After having lunch, the tour concludes in Derinkuyu Underground City. Used to be known as Melagobia, Derinkuyu was one of the biggest settlements in Cappadocia and its 8 level underground city is the deepest of the region today. We will explore the caves of this interesting city and talk about the way of life here. We will then drive back to your hotel.
Optional Whirling Dervishes Ceremony can be viewed in the evening. Whirling Dervishes Ceremony
Overnight Sultan Cave Suites B&B (dbl junior suite room)
On your second day, you will have a hot air balloon flight with sunrise with Butterfly Balloons. After the breakfast, you will join a full day Cappadocia tour. (at 09:30) To south Cappadocia with an introduction up on the Goreme panoramic view point. Then a one hour drive to Guzelyurt, historically populated with Christians until the 1923 population exchange, and into the Underground City famous for the tandir ovens and the squat toilet!
After departing Guzelyurt, we will drive further south to the magnificent verdant Ihlara Valley. We walk alongside the Melindiz River for about 1 hour which winds its way through the Ihlara gorge, stopping for lunch in a restaurant on the river in the village of Belisirma. After lunch, we continue to the Selime Monastery, the largest rock-cut monastery in Cappadocia with large cave cathedral and breathtaking views over the area. We will then drive back to your hotel.
Then, we will drive you to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport for evening flight to Istanbul. Our driver will pick you up from Istanbul airport and drive you to your hotel in Istanbul.
The rate is 500Euros per person for the above itinerary*. This rate is for minimum two people. Please ask for further information about single supplement costs if you are traveling alone.
The rate includes;
- Overnight Sultan Cave Suites (Junior Suite Room, 1 Night) with breakfast,
- Professional guiding, transportation, lunch and all entrance fees in the tours,
- 2 domestic flights (Istanbul - Kayseri / Nevsehir- Istanbul) and 4 airport transfers
- Hot Air Balloon Flight with Butterfly Balloons
- Tax and service fees.
* The rate of the itinerary may vary due to the flight ticket rates.
Please send us an email (email@example.com) to make booking