One Day Ephesus Tour from Istanbul
- Transfer from hotel to Istanbul Ataturk Airport (Sultanahmet/Taksim)
- Flight from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Izmir Airport (07:30-08:30)
- Regular (shuttle) Transfer from airport to Agency Office
- Full Day Regular (Group) Ephesus Tour with lunch,
- Regular (shuttle)Transfer right after the tour to Izmir Airport
- Flight from Izmir Airport to Istanbul Ataturk Airport (19:40-20:35)
- Transfer from Ataturk Airport to hotel in Sultanahmet/Taksim
Around 5 am, we will transfer you to Istanbul Ataturk Airport and at 07:30 you will fly to Izmir. Upon your arrival to Izmir Airport, we will transfer you to our agency office in Kusadasi.
Our professional guide and the driver will pick you up at our office and start your tour with Ephesus Classic City. During your 2 to 3 hours visit you will see Odeion, Goddess Rome temple, Hadrian temple, Divine Ceasar temple, Pollia and Trajan fountains, Celsius library, more than thousand year old public toilets, Ephesus Theatre, Harbour Street and many other highlights of city of Ephesus. After your lunch the tour will continue with Artemis temple which is one of the "Seven Wonders of the World". After the temple you will finally visit the Virgin Mary's House.
Then, we will drive you to Izmir Airport for evening flight to Istanbul. Our driver will pick you up from Istanbul airport and drive you to your hotel in Istanbul.
The rate is 280 Euros per person for the above itinerary*. This rate is for minimum two people. Please ask for further information about single supplement costs if you are traveling alone.
The rate includes;
• 2 domestic flights (Istanbul - Izmir- Istanbul) and 4 airport transfers
• Licensed, professional English-speaking guide
• Admission fees for the museums.
• Transportation with air-conditioned VIP Vehicles.
• Tax and service fees.
* The rate of the itinerary may vary due to the flight ticket rates.
Please send us an email (email@example.com) to make booking