Two Day/One Night Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul
- Transfer from hotel to Istanbul Ataturk Airport (Sultanahmet/Taksim)
- Flight from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Izmir Airport (07:30-08:30)
- Regular (shuttle) Transfer from airport to Agency Office
- Full Day Regular (Group) Ephesus Tour with lunch
- Overnight Nilya Boutique Hotel B&B (standard double room)
- Full Day Regular Pamukkale Tour with lunch
- Regular (shuttle)Transfer right after the tour to Denizli Airport
- Flight from Denizli to Istanbul Ataturk Airport (19:15-20:20)
- Transfer from Ataturk Airport to hotel in Sultanahmet/Taksim
Around 5 am, we will transfer you to Istanbul Ataturk Airport and at 07:30 you will fly to Izmir. Upon your arrival to Izmir Airport, we will transfer you to our agency office in Kusadasi.
Our professional guide and the driver will pick you up at our office and start your tour with Ephesus Classic City. During your 2 to 3 hours visit you will see Odeion, Goddess Rome temple, Hadrian temple, Divine Ceasar temple, Pollia and Trajan fountains, Celsius library, more than thousand year old public toilets, Ephesus Theatre, Harbour Street and many other highlights of city of Ephesus. After your lunch the tour will continue with Artemis temple which is one of the "Seven Wonders of the World". After the temple you will finally visit the Virgin Mary's House.
Overnight Nilya Boutique Hotel B&B (dbl room)
You will be picked from your hotel between 08:00 and 08:30. We will drive for 3 hours before reaching the North Gate of Pamukkale (Hierapolis). You will see the Necropolis (Cemetery) of Hierapolis which is one of the biggest ancient cemeteries in Anatolia with 1.200 graves, Roman Bath, Domitian Gate, and the Main Street, Byzantium Gate. We then walk to the natural warm water terraces which were formed by running warm water that contains calcium.
After the open buffet lunch you have option to swim in the Ancient Pools, also called Cleopatra's Pool (entrance fee not included). The Cleopatra Pool is warmed by hot springs and littered with underwater fragments of ancient marble columns. Possibly associated with the Temple of Apollo, the pool provides today's visitors a rare opportunity to swim with antiquities! During the Roman period, columned porticoes surrounded the pool; earthquakes toppled them into the water where they lie today.
Then, we will drive you to Denizli Airport for evening flight to Istanbul. Our driver will pick you up from Istanbul airport and drive you to your hotel in Istanbul.
The rate is 415 Euros per person for the above itinerary*. This rate is for minimum two people. Please ask for further information about single supplement costs if you are traveling alone.The rate includes;
• Overnight Nilya Hotel (Standard Double Room, 1 Night) with breakfast,
• Professional guiding, transportation, lunch and all entrance fees in the tours,
• 2 domestic flights (Istanbul - Izmir / Denizli - Istanbul) and 4 airport transfers
• Tax and service fees.
* The rate of the itinerary may vary due to the flight ticket rates.
Please send us an email (email@example.com) to make booking