One Day Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul
- Transfer from hotel to Istanbul Ataturk Airport (Sultanahmet/Taksim)
- Flight from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Denizli Airport (06:20-07:30)
- Regular (shuttle) Transfer from airport to Agency Office
- Full Day Regular (Group) Pamukkale Tour with lunch
- Regular (shuttle)Transfer right after the tour to Denizli Airport
- Flight from Izmir Airport to Istanbul Ataturk Airport (19:15-20:20)
- Transfer from Ataturk Airport to hotel in Sultanahmet/Taksim
Around 04:15 am, we will transfer you to Istanbul Ataturk Airport and at 06:20 you will fly to Denizli. Upon your arrival to Denizli Airport, we will transfer you to our agency office in Pamukkale.
Our professional guide and the driver will pick you up at our office and start your tour Karahayit Springs which is known as Kirmizi Su (Red Water). Then your next stop will be Hierapolis Ancient City. Your guide will lead you from northern necropolis to southern necropolis. On your way, you will learn the story of this sacred city and explore it's basilica, theatre, temple of Apollo, roman bath, St. Phillip Martyrium and other parts of the city. You will also have a chance to swim in the historical roman pool of Hierapolis. Among these archaeological treasures, the highlight of the excursion will be walking with bare-foot on the travertine terraces.
Then, we will drive you to Denizli Airport for evening flight to Istanbul. Our driver will pick you up from Istanbul airport and drive you to your hotel in Istanbul.
The rate is 290 Euros per person for the above itinerary*. This rate is for minimum two people. Please ask for further information about single supplement costs if you are traveling alone.
The rate includes;
• 2 domestic flights (Istanbul -Denizli- Istanbul) and 4 airport transfers
• Licensed, professional English-speaking guide
• Admission fees for the museums.
• Transportation with air-conditioned VIP Vehicles.
• Tax and service fees.
* The rate of the itinerary may vary due to the flight ticket rates.
Please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make booking